SCHANZEN3000 at Zirkus Mond Tue., 09.05. | 18-22H
+++ CONCEPT +++ TANZEN3000 is an event with only one space: the dance floor. The first half of the event is a guided movement workshop (open to all levels), the second half is an open DJ set. It's a non-verbal space in which we dance pretty non-stop from beginning till end. Music genres and dynamics keep changing, but there usually is some Hip Hop.
+++ TIMETABLE +++
18:00 Grooving In with Hip Hop Beats
18:45 Workshop by Kazuma (Bodypoet)
20:00 DJ Set by TASTY
22:00 Fading Out
+++ TICKETS +++
Tickets 15-30€ sliding scale. Door is cash only.
If you're broke, we offer a 'pay as you like' option for a small exchange:
• Share our event on Insta and/or FB
• Add a cute, personal message
• Tag TANZEN3000
You will automatically be on the ‘pay as you like’ list.
+++ GUIDELINES +++
• Shut up and dance: no ciggies, drinks, phones, and long talks on the dancefloor.
• Tanzen3000 is pretty sober. Come as you are, but no drugs or alcohol at the event.
• Bottled drinks are provided for a very fair price but there's no tab water on site. You can bring your own water.
• Consent: When you seek contact with other folks, it's great - just make sure the other is showing you a clear yes. Boundaries are as welcome as openness for connection.
• Keep the dancefloor clean: dance in socks or bring fresh shoes.
+++ LOCATION +++
Zirkus Mond: https://goo.gl/maps/DMpqh7GwAVLSuSGW7
If you have never been to Zirkus Mond before: it’s a bit tricky to find it and Google Maps may lead you the wrong way. For a good map, please check out the event posting by Tanzen3000 on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/tanzen3000_offiziell / @tanzen3000_offiziell
+++ ACCESSIBILITY +++
If you are unsure for any reason (physical, financial, etc.) whether you can participate in this event, send an email to email@example.com and we'll give you an answer.
Some info: Accessing the venue with a wheelchair is possible with some support (no stairs but uneven terrain). Toilets can be accessed with a wheelchair. We sometimes put on stroboscope lights during the dance but can leave them out if advised beforehand. During the workshop, we give our best to adapt exercises to different physical conditions, including injuries, to create a safe and inclusive space.